[Sosfbay-discuss] BARACK OBAMA

Bob Alavi baalavi at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 19:00:48 PST 2007

Yes, and I have heard much good about her.

  As far as Barak Obama, I am interested in his War Votes.  I will have to double check, but I am under the impression that he (+ all Dem. Candidates) have consistently voted for the war and respective funding.

  ba

Tian Harter <tnharter at ispwest.com> wrote:
  There seems to be some almost a rumor kind of vibe going around that
Cynthia McKinney of Georgia is thinking about going after the Green
Nomination for President. Would that make our Primary interesting to you?

--
Tian
At the peace march I went to a couple of weeks ago the