[Sosfbay-discuss] Congressman McNerney to be in Morgan Hill

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Feb 15 16:07:58 PST 2007

Here is a the content of a note that I received today.

> As of this moment, 11:20 on Thursday, Jerry is scheduled to be at
>
> Community and Cultural Center of Morgan Hill
> 17000 South Monterey /Dunne Ave.
> Morgan Hill, CA 95037
>
> February 21 Wednesday
>
> 1 until 2

The sender, Mary Ellen Salzano, is an advocte for Disabled Vets in the
County and all of those who are at the Palo Alto VA hospital.  The
purpose of this meeting is to deal with veterans issues, where McNerney
has announced his intent to work to increase funding for the care of
wounded vets.

If there are any Greens interested in this issue, I believe that this is
an open meeting. But get back to me and I will let Mary Ellen know.

Wes

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.