[Sosfbay-discuss] SF to LA Bicycle Ride to Cure AIDS

Bob Alavi baalavi at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 17:04:58 PST 2007

June 3-9, 2007, marks a bicycling event from SF to LA to cure AIDS.

  I am participating:  http://www.aidslifecycle.org/5726

  So is my son Daniel:  http://www.aidslifecycle.org/1846

  Both of us love to receive your messages of support in our respective web pages.  We will be looking forward to reading your messges.

  We appreciate your support.  To learn more, please visit http://www.aidslifecycle.org/.

  Please note: All donors will receive a letter of acknowledgment for tax purposes. Donations are tax deductible. Tax ID#: 94-2927405.

  Thank you,

  B. Alavi