[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [ppjc] McGovern Event CANCELED]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 26 14:35:05 PST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ppjc] McGovern Event CANCELED
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:03:40 -0800 (PST)
From: Peninsula Peace and Justice Center <ppjc at peaceandjustice.org>

Peninsula Peace and Justice Center http://www.peaceandjustice.org
Peace and Justice Calendar

CANCELED - CANCELED - CANCELED

Sen. George McGovern: Out of Iraq
Wednesday, February 28 2007 @ 07:30 PM PST

CANCELED - CANCELED - CANCELED

We have just learned this morning that Sen. McGovern has canceled
his upcoming travel plans due to the death last month of his wife of
65 years, Eleanor.  Sen. McGovern indicated his willingness to
reschedule his appearance.  We hope to be able to announce a date
soon.

We would appreciate everyone's assistance in spreading the word
about this cancellation, since it comes on such short notice.  Please let
your friends know.  Thank you.

<clip>

Our postal address is
457 Kingsley Ave