[Sosfbay-discuss] Where Are the Independent Progressive Web Sites?

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 28 11:22:07 PST 2007

I don't claim to be an expert on which web sites are progressive
versus pseudo progressive web sites.  But you might check out these:

The Progressive Review
     http://prorev.com/
     (the author/editor has been active in the Green Party a LONG time)

Program on Corporations, Law and Democracy
     http://poclad.org/

I guess this one is not progressive, but I like it:
Common Dreams
     http://commondreams.org/

Gerry