[Sosfbay-discuss] Local Issues

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Jan 4 13:54:58 PST 2007

I have collected some material on the issues that follow on from the
OpenSpace 2006 initiative.  They are now accessible through my personal
blog http://www.refpub.com/Reflections/

If anyone thinks this is worth discussing at the meeting tomorrow, I
suggest that they read.  The documents are short, small, pdf format.
The larger document (the actual LAFCO staff report) is supposed to be on
the LAFCO site, but the link is broken, so not available to the general
public.

We supported the OpenSpace Initiative.  This is a continuation.  What do
we do? Should someone solicit commentary from Peter Drekmeier?

--
Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court

"Happiness is to be fully engaged in the activity that you believe in and, if you are very good at it, well that's a bonus." -- Henry Moore