[Sosfbay-discuss] Our bylaws say all 7 County Council seats must be filled ASAP!

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 08:49:28 PST 2007

Wes and all,

The more I think about it, the more I think the notion that we need to
recruit the 4 additional County Council members from the 'usual
suspects' is 180 off where we need to go.  Most all the 'usual
suspects' have already served on the CC and if anything are burnt out!
No, we need to beat the Bushes (so to speak) by incorporating new
people.  Obviously we'll have to get anyone we nominate familiarized
and in sync and make sure they are steady and will get to the CC
meetings, but no let's not just go for the same old people.

So hear ye, hear ye, we need at least 3 female type people first, and
overall some of the additional 4 need to be people of color to
represent the demographics of the Valley and diversify our lily white
CC.  Please put your thinking caps on and speak up with nominations.
Its your County Council we are talking about.

Organize, Energize, & Co-allies the GPSCC!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com