[Sosfbay-discuss] awards breakfast - SBM to get award

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 19:30:25 PST 2007

Our new member Merriam Kathaleen is a very active member of SBM (her
SBM self-title is 'Outreach Director' :-) )  Maybe she'll be going or
could be persuaded to.  I agree that it would be appropriate to pay the
person's way.

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

--- Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> The annual human relations awards breakfast will be on
> Friday February 23-rd at the Wyndham hotel.  Cost is $45 per person.
>
> South Bay Mobilisation will be receiving one of the awards
> as will the council on american islamic relations
> and the San Jose Immigrant Rights Coalition, too.
>
> A networking opportunity.  Perhaps the GPSCC could finance
> the breakfast for one of our members.
>
> Sponsorship opportunities are available.

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com