[Sosfbay-discuss] Locals are how we will avoid "Getting left at the gate"

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 20:34:12 PST 2007

That's why we Greens have to create Locals and start getting serious
about the hard work of electoral campaigning.  So lets get the South
County Local up and running!

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

--- Wes Rolley <wrolley at charter.net> wrote:

> I still belong to the votepomboout email list, which everyone agreed
> should stay around in case he decided to try and cling to the
> trappings of power. Through that, I found a reference to an
interesting project, one that seems like is designed to deliver solid
Democratic Majorities in CA for the forseeable future.
http://www.precinctcaptains.org/

> The combination of internet communications / project coordination and
> on the ground activism is one that is hard to beat.

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com