[Sosfbay-discuss] call for agenda items for Feb 1

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Mon Jan 29 23:31:10 PST 2007

I didn't write this.  I just added an item to the agenda.

fd

Fred Duperrault wrote:

Several comments, since I will not be there.

- the idea of the strategy committee is a good one.  I support it.

As a member of the Green Focus Editorial Board, I am very much
interested in more local involvement.
I have two questions:
- some are asking for Spanish Languauge translation for every issue.
Yes? / No?
- Green Focus costs money, does not break even. Would there be
objections to selling ad?

The following three are very important items on which the GPSCC should
have positions, or at least full understanding.

    3)  Health care coalition
    4)  Coyote Valley Specific Plan - though this is almost past the
time for commentary.  It is very important for S. County.
    5)  Mercury News Forum for the Latino community

--
Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court

"Happiness is to be fully engaged in the activity that you believe in
and, if you are very good at it, well that's a bonus." -- Henry Moore