[Sosfbay-discuss] Love America - Climb on Impeachment Train on Valentines, Wed. Fe 14, Impeachment Green Talk w/ Peter Phillips, Fr. Fe 16

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 12:56:11 PST 2007

Reminder of Green Party Action Events Coming Up:

+ This Thursday the 1st of Fe.  We have our GPSCC General meeting at
the San Jose Peace Center.  See http://cagreens.org/sclara

+ What: Weekly Impeachment Vigil, every Fri. 5:30-7P, MV @ Castro & El
Camino, *& on The 14th it will be followed by...

+What: Love America Impeachment Train, Delivery of Impeachment
Resolution
When: Wednesday, Valentines Day Fe 14th, 9AM Apologies that .
We moved the date again (from the 7th).   More detailed info soon.
Where: The Pruneyard, Campbell Ave & Bascom: Meet at Mike Honda's
office at the back of the Pruneyard
Transport: A couple blocks south of the Light Rail station on Hamilton
and near Bascom.
Bus: VTA lines #60, #26 : see vta.org:
http://www.vta.org/schedules/schedules_bynumber.html
Parking: Park at The Pruneyard parking garage in the back
More detailed info soon!

+ *What: Green Talk by Peter Phillips, Co-Author of "Impeach the
President" and founder of Project Censored.
When: Fri. Fe 16th, 7:30
Where:
at (Fred's) the clubhouse in Mountainview just NE of the intersection
of Moffett and Middlefield.

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com