[Sosfbay-discuss] Good advice from Pasadena

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Jan 31 09:32:33 PST 2007

Roger Gray, Pasadena Green, has good comments
<http://socalgreen.blogspot.com/2007/01/how-to-get-appointed-primer-part-ii.html>
about how to start gaining the experience in local governance that is a
requirement for getting elected at the local level.

That is picked up by Michael Rochmes at Vibes Watch
<http://greeninlosangeles.blogspot.com/2007/01/thanks-to-him-unwritten-rules-are-just.html>
for application to all of LA County.

As part of our local strategy development maybe we should start
emulating this model.  It worked in Pasadena, which is a far more
conservative city than any in the Silicon Valley.

--
Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court

"Happiness is to be fully engaged in the activity that you believe in and, if you are very good at it, well that's a bonus." -- Henry Moore