[Sosfbay-discuss] Keeping my sanity

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 09:28:50 PDT 2007

Dear Wes,

You are a good comrade and I do appreciate you being my mentor in the blogging world.

That connection between the big city and rural Greens that you have championed is s-o-o-o important.

I've gained a greater appreciation for this since I moved to Southern California.  In Northern California, some of the small towns and rural areas are quite liberal.  In Southern California the consequences of the evils of the two-party system are more apparent.  Liberal Los Angeles is completely surrounded by Republican counties that are not just "conservative" but downright fascist.  Your old "friend" Richard Pombo from Tracy would be considered a "moderate" by Orange County standards.

Peace,

Alex Walker