[Sosfbay-discuss] BREAKING NEWS - Another GOP Senator Breaks with Bush

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Tue Jul 10 08:07:38 PDT 2007

I agree, Alex.
We let poor little old Reagan off the hook because of his age, AKA
Alzheimer's, now we're letting Shrub off the hook because he's almost
out of office.
What kind of message does that give?  Delay as long as you can and
they (the huddled masses) think they have no standing and give up?

I say hold his feet to the fire until the last breath taken in the
Oval Office.
Andrea