[Sosfbay-discuss] Olbermann on Libby, Bush, Cheney

cls at truffula.sj.ca.us cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Sat Jul 14 09:56:16 PDT 2007

>From: "Kaisha Torres" <kaisha_marie at comcast.net>
>To: <sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org>
>Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:17:51 -0700
>Subject: Re: [Sosfbay-discuss] Olbermann on Libby, Bush, Cheney

>I agree! Scathing yet so apt. I cannot believe more people are not up in
>arms right now.
> I am sending
>this to everyone I know.

Unfortunately, "everyone you know" will not be able to play the video.
The MSNBC site is rigged so that it will only send the stream
to certain clients.  It goes through a sequence
of tests to lock out users of non-commercial software.

The page in the URL has three Flash movies on it.  The two CDW
advertisements play on any browser.  The Olbermann video doesn't.
One more example of intentional anticompetitive behavior by MSFT.

Cameron