[Sosfbay-discuss] "Ralph Nader: An Unreasonable Man"/co-sponsored by SCCGP 7/20 at Peace Center

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 01:56:30 PDT 2007

Hi All,

At this month's business meeting we agreed to co-sponsor the Ralph Nader film
at the San Jose Peace Center Friday night film series.  The film is showing
this Friday 7/20 at 7:00pm.

Sponsorship means we will provide the following:

                Refreshments (drinks & finger food)
                Setting up chairs
                Speaker for introduction of the movie
                Speakers for the after movie discussion

As co-sponsor we will split with the Peace Center the night's donations.

I need volunteers to help with the night's festivities:

Refreshments
       Please let me know if you can bring food or drinks

Setting up chairs (setup is at 6:15pm)
       Please let me know if you can volunteer

Speaker for introduction ( one person/3-5 minute intro)
       Please let me know who will volunteer for this position

Speakers for after movie discussion (3)
       Please let me know who will volunteer

Thanks,
Merriam