[Sosfbay-discuss] KAISHA - Jim's address for Agenda for Sunday 5pmCounty Council meeting

Kaisha Torres kaisha_marie at comcast.net
Sun Jul 29 10:02:03 PDT 2007

Got it. 5pm Tonight. See you there.

-----Original Message-----
From: sosfbay-discuss-bounces at cagreens.org
[mailto:sosfbay-discuss-bounces at cagreens.org]On Behalf Of JamBoi
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 4:17 PM
To: scc
Subject: [Sosfbay-discuss] KAISHA - Jim's address for Agenda for Sunday
5pmCounty Council meeting

Hey Kaisha, Jim's address is 1668 Nora Way, San Jose
mapquest: http://tinyurl.com/2w779d
Dear GPSCC Greens,

The County Council only got through item '*' on our
agenda this past Tuesday so we're meeting again to
move through some more business. Updated version of
Draft Bylaw re: Regional Rep Elections incorporating
Jim Stauffer's comments to be posted later tonight.
If you have any addition items please send them ASAP
to the discussion list.

Agenda County Council Meeting Sunday 8/29 San Jose

When: 5p, Tuesday July 24th, 2007
Where: Jim Doyle's House, SJ near Camden and 85
Please RSVP to Jim for directions: 408/269-3299

Preliminary Agenda:
-connecting-
0) Announcements
*) Bylaw for Regional Rep election method
1) Tapestry in Talent tabling prep
a) gather tablers well in advance as well as tabling
materials.
b) Ask several people to make a small number of phone
calls.
2) August campaigning for Daniel Brezenoff,
Congressional candidate training
3) CCWG training.
4) September or October candidate training event.
5) Establish county party goals, including an outline
of approach

Green is Connection!

Drew

--- Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Gretings all,
> Last night, Tuesday night, Drew, Merriam, and I went
> over the
> proposed by-laws amendment once more but did not
> finish.
>
> Other topics did not get covered.
>
> So we will have another meeting this weekend.
> Since the San Jose Grand Prix takes place this
> coming weekend
> a number of activities have been scheduled which
> means we have to adapt
> to the time.
>
> First of all we can start the meeting later.
> Secondly, it could be either Saturday or Sunday.
>
> As long as we finish at or before 10 pm it is fine
> with me.
>
> Jim Doyle

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC