[Sosfbay-discuss] San Jose Says Impeachment Is On The Table!!!/Saturday June 9th

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 00:49:48 PDT 2007

Hi All,

This is the first in a series of spelling IMPEACH with our bodies.  San Jose
City Hall is the first action and then Mt. View, Saratoga, Los Gatos, etc. in
the next months.  Tian is photographing us on the 9th.

Come out and join us and pass the word on to every BODY you know.  ALL OUT
FOR IMPEACHMENT!!!

Merriam

San Jose Says Impeachment Is On The Table!!!
Saturday June 9
1:00pm - 3:00pm
San Jose City Hall
We are spelling IMPEACH for the world to see.  Join us Saturday June 9th at
the San Jose City Hall,at the corner of 5th St & E, Santa Clara St.  We will
spell out IMPEACH! with our bodies.  Meet in front of the City Hall fountains.at
1:00pm.  ALL OUT FOR IMPEACHMENT!!!

RSVP mkmusic03 at aol.com  (or call Merriam at 408-482-6032).