[Sosfbay-discuss] call fopr agenda items

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Tue Jun 5 18:54:56 PDT 2007

That site says:

In an effort to bring power to the peaceful, Resolution Peace seeks to grow
the peace movement with concrete actions and rapid response aimed at keeping
the Democratic Party moving in the direction of ending the Iraq War and
stopping an attack on Iran. To implement this strategy the constituencies
that sent the Democrats to Congress voice their support for Resolution
Peace.  When a critical mass of the Democratic Clubs and progressive
political organizations throughout America pass Resolution Peace the
Democratic Congress will do what we ask.
--

This resolution sounds like it's all about the Democrat Party.

--
Jim