[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: INVITE: CAIR Annual Family Picnic]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 9 18:04:16 PDT 2007

The GPSCC has been invited by CAIR (Council on American-Islamic
Relations) to send a representative to their picnic on July 8th.
This representative will be able to speak for up to 15 minutes.

We need to decide if we want to send a representative and if
so, whom.

The invitation is below.  Their website is

     http://cair.com/   (National)
     http://www.cair-california.org/   (California)

I could not find anything specific about the picnic.

Gerry