[Sosfbay-discuss] need more tablers

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 00:43:33 PDT 2007

According to Jim Doyle the tabling at the Juneteenth event is for both
SaturdayJune16t Sunday June 17th.  The times are noon to 8:00pm.  We need to bring
our own table and chairs.  Who is bringing the table and chairs for both days?

I think we need to have a schedule.  I suggest 2 - 3 people for each shift.

Saturday June 16th
noon - 4:00pm  (who is tabling?)
4:00pm - 8:00pm (who is tabling?)  (Merriam will table)

Sunday June 17th
noon - 4:00pm  (who is tabling?)
4:00pm - 8:00pm  (who is tabling?)

The table won't fit in my car, therefore I can't be responsible for geting
the table there or taking it away.  I do have a folding chair I will bring.

On Sunday June 17th the San Jose Peace Center and the Silicon Valley
Impeachment Coalition are having another body spelling at San Jose City Hall Plaza.
We are spelling OUT OF IRAQ NOW! with our bodies.  We were so successful with
spelling IMPEACH! we decided to do it again.  We are spelling OUT OF IRAQ NOW!
at 1:00pm.  Hopefully Greens will come and spell with us and then go to the
Juneteenth event.

Merriam

I'll be there a couple of hrs, Sat. pm. Tim