[Sosfbay-discuss] saturday tabling

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 12:03:55 PDT 2007

Absolutely Tian, please join us!

Jim, also don't forget that Tim said "I'll be there a
couple of hrs, Sat. pm. Tim".

Jim, Merriam said we need to bring our own table, but
is that accurate Jim, or will they provide one?  I
can't bring one since I'm on my bicycle.

I'll do noon to 4 on Saturday. :-)

Green is Prosperity!

--- Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Tian, You wrote
> I can give a lot of time on Saturday. Would that
> help?
>
> Absolutely, definitely.
> You see, so far it was only Drew and Merriam.
> And the event runs from 12 noon to 8 pm.  Which is a
> lot for just two
> persons.
> So yes, please be there.
>
> Details on who spends how much time there need to be
> worked out.
>
> Jim Doyle

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC