[Sosfbay-discuss] Anna Eshoo and Zoe Lofgren

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sat Jun 16 08:57:04 PDT 2007

HR 2642 passed yesterday by a vote of 409 - 2.   This was an
appropriations bill to fund some Military construction and the Veterans
Administration.  Anna Eshoo and Zoe Lofgren did not vote. Seems not to
have been in Washington yesterday, as they voted on nothing.

Maybe we should track what our congress folk do.  Eshoo, Honda, Lofgren,
McNerney

Wes

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on." -- Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024