[Sosfbay-discuss] CC Meeting to discuss CAIR invitation

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 12:43:02 PDT 2007

There will be a County Council meeting tonight
to determine our response to the invitation by
CAIR (Committee on American-Islamic Relations)
for the GPSCC to send a speaker.

It will be tonight, Monday, at 7:00 PM, at my
apartment.  Directions below.

Gerry

	-	-	-	-	-

Directions to Gerry's Apartment

Address:
655 S. FairOaks Ave. Apt #H211
Sunnyvale CA 94086
(about 1500? feet north of El Camino)
NOTE: The name of the complex is
"Fair Oaks West".

Phone:
408-732-6701

By bus:
#22 Westbound
   Get off at FairOaks, walk back to Fair Oaks,
   take a left, follow "Northbound on Fair Oaks"
   directions.
#22 Eastbound
   Get off at FairOaks, walk back to Fair Oaks,
   cross the intersection to the opposite
   corner, start walking north on Fair Oaks,
   follow "Northbound on Fair Oaks" directions.

By Caltrain:
   Get off at the Sunnyvale train station, turn
   left onto Evelyn.  At this point you will be
   heading in the same direction as the train was.
   Go about 1/3 or 1/2 of a mile.  Turn right on
   Fair Oaks.  After a few blocks, you will cross
   Old San Francisco, with a Mexican Restaurant
   on the far right corner.  Follow "Southbound on
   Fair Oaks" directions.  My apartment is about
   1.5 miles from the train station.

By Car:
from 101
   Take the Fair Oaks exit, heading south.  Go
   about 4 miles on Fair Oaks.  NOTE: about a
   mile from 101 there is a fork in the road,
   Wolfe goes left, Fair Oaks goes right, stay
   on Fair Oaks.  You will go over a bridge,
   and eventually you will cross Old San
   Francisco with a Mexican Restaurant on the
   far right.  Follow the "Southbound on Fair Oaks"
   directions.
from 280
   take the Sunnyvale Saratoga exit (or maybe
   it is the DeAnza exit) heading north.  Go
   about 2 or 3 miles.  Eventually you will
   cross Fremont.  The next intersection is
   Remington.  Take a right on Remington.
   Remington goes straight, and then curves to
   the left.  Then it crosses El Camino and
   becomes Fair Oaks.  Follow the "Northbound on
   Fair Oaks" directions.

Southbound on Fair Oaks:
   Immediately after the Mexican restaurant is
   the Fair Oaks West apartment complex.  The
   complex has two entrances.  Turn right at the
   second entrance.  Follow the "In the Complex"
   directions.

Northbound on Fair Oaks:
   Immediately after El Camino, on the left, is
   a Spoons restaurant.  After that is an
   apartment complex, I can't remember the name,
   it has changed recently.  After that is the
   Fair Oaks West appartment complex.  Take a
   left at the first entrance.  Follow the
   "In the Complex" directions.

   If you reach Old San Francisco, you have
   gone too far.  Turn around and follow the
   "Southbound on Fair Oaks" directions.

In the Complex:
   This is a large complex with 16 residential
   buildings and a few miscellaneous other stuff.
   I am in building H.

   If you turn into the complex at the correct
   entrance, directly ahead there will be a small
   map of the complex, showing where the buildings
   are.

   If you turn into the complex at either one of
   the two entrances off Fair Oaks, wou will have
   an option of turning left or right.  Turn left.
   Go straight as far as you can go.  Eventually
   the driveway will take a right turn.  Take the
   right.  Soon you will be passing a building that
   is parallel to the driveway.  Then there will be
   a building perpendicular to the driveway.  The
   perpendicular building is building H.

   - If you come by car, park in any uncovered parking
   space.
   - If you come by bicycle, bring it up to my
   apartment.

   Go to the lobby of building H, (in the middle, on
   the West side).  Find my name and buzz me.  I'll
   let you into the elevator entrance.  Come up to
   the 2nd floor.  My apartment is the closest to the
   elevator.

If you get lost:
   Call me at 408-732-6701