[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [G-I-wg] This tuesday take a drive through the Delta Islands]

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Jun 22 09:36:36 PDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[G-I-wg] This tuesday take a drive through the Delta Islands
Date: 	Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:11:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Kalmran Alavi <calm_ron at yahoo.com>
To: 	cal-forum at cagreens.org, green-issues-wg at cagreens.org

Hi all,
This coming tuesday 6/26/07 there will be
Delta Risk Management Study Session in Rio Vista
Then later on at 7:30 pm, there will be restore the Delta meeting at The
Valley Brew inStockton, where local micro brew is erved (dinner also)
and a group of Delta enthusiasts have it as our goal to make the Delta
fishable,swimmable,drinkable and farmable by 2010.
the group has one capable WOMAN leading the worthwhile endeavor.
If interested I will find out the location of the Rio Vista meeting
Note:
Rio Vista is half an hour south of Sacramento on hiway 160 and 25
minutes east of Fairfield on hiway 12.
On your way from Rio Vista to stockton (another half an hour drive) you
would be going through Lodi, where more wine is made than Napa, and then
labeled "made in Napa".
Kamran

It's here! Your new message!
Get new email alerts
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>
with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on." -- Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024