[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: Re: McKinney on possible Green run

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 16:16:39 PDT 2007

I'll believe she's serious when she actually steps
forward.  She's been teasing us for a very long time.
Frankly I don't think she's going to go Green.  I
think her ties are too strong to the Dems (including
the need to retire Dem debt).  Feet stuck in
concrete...

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Andrea Dorey <andid at cagreens.org> wrote:

> McKinney's probably a bit wary of the Greens after
> what happened to
> Nader—once a useful friend too soon becomes an
> enemy for perceived
> missteps?
> Andrea
>
> On May 29, 2007, at 10:36 AM, Curt Wechsler wrote:
>
> > Cynthia's not "mulling a 'relationship'" wth the
> Democratic
> > Party... she's challenging the Greens to get off
> their collective
> > asses.

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC