[Sosfbay-discuss] tablers needed for 4 July weekend/Please sign up for a time slot

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 11:57:11 PDT 2007

I'd like to table with Tim in Gilroy on Sunday the 1st
(and maybe Natasha would like to join in???)

Then on Tuesday J3 I'd do 3-5:30 and Wed J4 I'd do
12-3:30 like to join in the San Jose fun.

Green is Connectness!
Drew

--- MKmusic03 at aol.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The america Festival times and dates are
> Tabling will be on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
> July 1, 3, and 4.
> Sunday Noon to 9:00 pm
> Tuesday 3pm to 10:30 pm
> Wednesday noon to 10:30 pm
>
> PLEASE SIGN UP FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TIMES:
>
> Sunday July 1
>   Setup: 11:30am
>   Tabling: noon - 3:00pm
>   Tabling: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
>   Tabling: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
>
> Tuesday July 3
>   Tabling: 3:00pm - 6:30pm
>   Tabling: 6:30pm - 10:30pm
>
> Wednesday July 4
>   Tabling: Noon - 3:30pm
>   Tabling: 3:30pm - 6:30pm
>   Tabling: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
>   Takedown 9:30pm - 10:30pm
>
> Please let me know what day and time you sign up
> for.
>
> Thanks,
> Merriam
> mkmusic03 at aol.com

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC