[Sosfbay-discuss] Party at Tian's, 7 PM, 7/7/7!

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Wed Jun 27 17:31:50 PDT 2007

I was browsing my email, and there was something from Al Gore
saying "we're throwing a planet wide party, why not host it in
your world?" I thought maybe. The MoveOn sent me an email
on the same subject and I succumbed. So I'm throwing a party
on Saturday July 7th:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/777PartyAnoucement.html

They are urging us to do a low waste thing, so keep that in mind
when you decide what to bring. At least bring your own cup!
I'll have plenty of plates from TV dinners...

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org