[Sosfbay-discuss] Bowman

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 21:27:22 PDT 2007

I know several Greens heard his Tuesday evening talk,
and a few more heard him speak Wed. at Carol's
impeachment/9-11 rally in Palo Alto.  I didn't get a
chance to focus on his speech but he appeared to be
well-spoken.  More conservative in some of his views
that most Greens would probably go for, but on 9-11
stuff they ate it up.

Green never sleeps!

Drew

--- Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Did anyone go hear ret Lt Col Bowman speak?
> I would like ot know what he said, roughly,
> and what your take was on his appearance (as a
> speaker.)
>
> Jim Doyle

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC