[Sosfbay-discuss] Lorna Salzman on Chris Hedges

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 01:02:18 PST 2007

Mark, I have to ask where you are writing from.  I'm feeling
uncomfortable with someone from outside our County and outside our
State giving so much input to the discussion group for the Santa Clara
County, CA. Please respect our autonomy and please don't continue
overdo it with what might be considered outsider spam by some.
Grassroots Democracy, Decentralization and all that.  Maybe once we
find out where you're from we could find or create a more appropriate
forum that is inclusive of only those interested in this topic.
Thanks!

Drew Johnson
County Council of Santa Clara County

JamBoi