[Sosfbay-discuss] Creating Co. Development and GPUS candidates e-lists (was Re: Lorna Salzman on Chris Hedges)

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 09:55:53 PST 2007

I thought of that shortly after sending the e-mail.  Then I thought
that its probably not an either/or but a both.  Yes, Mark if you're not
familiar yet with GreenCommons.org, please sign on there and let's get
some discussion going on these great topics.  But also I think we'd do
well to have a forum that's a little more sheilded from the public
where we can talk about internal 'family' matter.

Global Greens Go Grande!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer