[Sosfbay-discuss] A Proposal to endorse that boycott

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Fri Mar 2 14:38:32 PST 2007

Last evening at the meeting I suggested we endorse the boycott of large
corporations
between April 15th and April 22nd of this year. I was told to post the
request to this
list and we could go from there. Here it is:

I propose that we endorse the boycott of corporate shopping from tax day
to earth
day this year, put an announcement ot that effect on our website, and
try to stay
out of any store with a nationally recognised brand during that period
ourselves.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org