[Sosfbay-discuss] Ideas from Far-Flung Places

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 00:25:29 PST 2007

I agree we need such forums, and that is EXACTLY WHY I proposed we
create a list for CountyDev at Greens.org and one for
GPUSCandidates at Greens.org .  Couldn't make more sense.  But not on our
local lists, thank you.  Also please participate on
http://GreenCommons.org !!!

Green means GO!

Drew

--- alexcathy at aol.com wrote:

>  Dear Gerry,
>
>  I am saying there needs to be SOME mechanism to exchange ideas.
>
>  That was all I really wanted to say, but as usual, I got carried
> away.
>
>  My long-winded commentary was an attempt to explain why having that
>  mechanism is important to me.
>

>  Alex

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer