[Sosfbay-discuss] A Proposal to endorse that boycott

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 00:33:09 PST 2007

Yes, and the other part that needs to be mentioned is that the purpose
of the Boycott is to support impeachment!!!  In response to Pelosi's
statement on behalf of her Corporate Overlords that "impeachment is off
the table" this represents us saying OH NO ITS NOT.  IMPEACHMENT IS
SQUARELY IN THE CENTER OF THE TABLE!!!

Its We The People's action to wake up the Corporate Parties, bang them
on the head (nonviolently of course) and let them know We The People
Want IMPEACHMENT NOW!!! Here's the web site
http://www.wearenotbuyingit.org/

So the question goes to the County Council.  I'm strongly in favor of
endorsing our participation in this boycott.  Gerry, Jim???

Impeach for Peace!!!

Drew

--- Tian Harter <tnharter at ispwest.com> wrote:

> Last evening at the meeting I suggested we endorse the boycott of
> large corporations between April 15th and April 22nd of this year. I
was told to post
> the request to this list and we could go from there. Here it is:
>
> I propose that we endorse the boycott of corporate shopping from tax
> day to earth day this year, put an announcement ot that effect on our
website, and
> try to stay out of any store with a nationally recognised brand
during that
> period ourselves.
>
> --
> Tian