[Sosfbay-discuss] Reiterating the SV Impeach E-mail List invitation

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 14:30:36 PST 2007

SV Impeach invitation
From:	"Cameron L. Spitzer" <cls at truffula.sj.ca.us>
Date:	 Mon, 26 Feb 2007 00:17:43 -0800
 Hi (patriot interested in local Impeachment events) ,

Thanks for coming to our talk with Peter Phillips last week,
and giving your email address on the sign up sheet.

I'm starting a mailing list for Silicon Valley Impeachment coalition.
This will be a low volume, moderated announcement list for events and
actions directly related to the coalition.  If it turns out we need a
discuss list, it will be a second list.

I never put people on mailing lists without confirming their consent in
advance.  So this is your invitation to go to

and sign yourself up!

Cameron

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer