[Sosfbay-discuss] Nader Movie--Times to be posted next week...

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Wed Mar 7 18:32:10 PST 2007

Thanks for that input, Alex!  You and Cathy are very much missed, so
your emails are wonderful to help us keep in touch.
Regarding the movie here in San Jose at the Camera 12:

I received a call from Ron Regalia (what a name!) and he told me the
following:

No times set yet for the movie.  Those will be posted next Tuesday.
It will be shown for only one week.  Then that screen will be "down."

I thanked him for showing the movie and told him I would see him next
week.
Andrea