[Sosfbay-discuss] Ideas from Far-Flung Places

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 01:02:07 PST 2007

Oh my God people!  Give it a rest and give me a break!  It's a very
basic principle of Greens that we believe in local autonomy.  As a
County Council member I'll not stand by silently when someone (who
didn't even initially tell us where he was from) persists in bombing
our e-list with their outsider opinion.  No I won't stand for it.  Its
not right and its not happening here.  However I will take full credit
(as I've not been given by these critics) for coming up with an
eminently practical solution that allows us Greens to mutually support
each other across the country even though we are not in the same
locality - e-lists for CountyDev at Greens.org and Candidates at Greens.org .
 Not only have I come up with these original and practical alternatives
I will carry them out and run the lists.  So rather than throwing
stones my way for doing my job as a County Council member in upholding
Green values and protecting our County from undue outsider lobbying, I
suggest joining in making these new lists flourish, and useful.

Green means Go!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer