[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Nader Movie

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 09:24:54 PST 2007

Along the lines of what you Andie and Gerry have suggested why don't we
organize mutliple events, the first one being (when I can't personally
make it, but hey) on opening night Friday the 16th.  I might be able to
lead a group on a different day.  Let's ID leaders who can organize
each group (maybe Gerry and you being the co-leaders for the 16th).
How does that sound?

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Andrea Dorey <andid at cagreens.org> wrote:

> You two guys would keep things hopping!
> I would love to see young Greens and more women show up for this too.
> Andrea
>
> On Mar 8, 2007, at 7:49 AM, Duende wrote:
>
> > I concur with Drew. Great idea Andrea. I'm putting it on my
> calendar.
> >
> > Peace
> >
> > Duende
> > '
> > ___________________________________
> > The one conspiracy theory I can always count on to be a lie is the
> > one proposed by the government and main stream media. 9/11 and
> > Weapons of Mass Destruction being perfect examples.
> >

> > On Mar 8, 2007, at 1:16 AM, JamBoi wrote:
> >
> >> Oooh!  I especially like your idea Andie of discussion groups for
> >> post-movie viewing dinner fellowship!
> >>
> >> Impeach for Peace!
> >>
> >> Drew

JamBoi