[Sosfbay-discuss] March 17th Get Out of Iraq! Stay Out of Iran! (was Re: metro ad preview)

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 23:28:00 PST 2007

Hey, Impeach for Peace!  Of course there's a link between Impeachment
and end-the-war.  If we get Bush out of there his wars will come to an
end.

Also Merriam, one flaw is that "Santana Park"'s location is
inadequately described.  Why not say it's "Just South of Santa Row" or
something like that.

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Andrea Dorey <andid at cagreens.org> wrote:

> Looks good, Cameron.  I like the long list of supporting groups.
> Did we decide it is OK to link Impeachment with end-the-war?  Because
>
> it is really prominent here.
> Andrea
>
> On Mar 8, 2007, at 8:27 AM, Cameron L. Spitzer wrote:
>

> > From: MKmusic03 at aol.com
> > Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 01:46:58 EST
> > Subject: Fwd: [SBM] Here's SBM's ad for the March 14th edition of
> > the Metro...
> > To: sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Here is a copy of the ad on the SAn Jose March 17th anti-war rally
>
> > and march
> > that will appear in the Metro newspaper March 14th issue and that
> > GPSCC
> > donated to.
> >
> > Merraim
> >
> > The file was a little too large for distribution on a general
> > mailing list.
> > See http://gandhi.greens.org/cls/metroad.jpg
> >
> > Cameron

JamBoi