[Sosfbay-discuss] Developing E-list Guidelines (was Re: Applying NVC to the situtation (Re: Ideas from Far-Flung Places)

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Fri Mar 9 12:28:51 PST 2007

Cameron, Gerry

I appreciate your input. If you recall when we created the NaderBay
list it was open to every one from all over and other than that one
guy with big apple in his email address there was never a problem.
Heck, he hd republicans on the list.

Drew

I do not agree that this list be limited but that another list be
created that is if need be.

Peace

Duende

The one conspiracy theory I can always count on to be a lie is the
one proposed by the government and main stream media. 9/11 and
Weapons of Mass Destruction being perfect examples.