[Sosfbay-discuss] Need a "Green Bicyclist Flag"

Bob Alavi baalavi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 14:48:37 PST 2007

I will be riding in AIDS/LifeCycle from June 3 - June 9, 2007.

  (http://www.aidslifecycle.org/5726 yes, please click and make a donation:)

  What I really like, please let me explain ...

  If you have seen the GREEN PARTY T-Shirt, with the bicyclist, and the flag displaying VOTE PEACE; I like to replicate that during the ride  (good campaign for the Greens? huh?)

  For that I need:

  1.  A few of those T-Shirts ( I may already have at least 2, but I'll be needing 7, one for each day, as I don't expect to be wearing one "more than a day" riding all day in JUNE :)))

  2. A flag (just like the one on T-shirt).  Have any of you seen anything like it?  Does anyone have one I may borrow for the ride?

  3.  (just a thought so far ... )  I like to have names witten on 6" ribbons that may hang somewhere off the bike (or the flagpole), to involve those who may want, but not be able to participate "to be symbolically present"!

  Let me know your thoughts.  Thanks,

  Bob