[Sosfbay-discuss] Need a "Green Bicyclist Flag"

Bob Alavi baalavi at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 08:31:59 PST 2007

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

  Valerie for the encouragement & wonderful offer to make a flag ...
  Drew for pointing me to GP online store (I am in the process of ordering ...card rejected! )
  Tian for the XXL & XL T's.  I'll just borrow the XL :) for a day on the road.  I found two so far, one brand new that I'll be wearing in Closing Ceremonies.

  Keep up the good words and your spirit.

  Thanks again, ba