[Sosfbay-discuss] Ideas from Far-Flung Places

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 12:00:49 PST 2007

The regional group we (the GPSCC party) is a part of is called the
'Silicon Valley' region I believe.  It includes the GPSCC and the Green
Party of San Mateo.  Maybe it would be smart if we asked the Green
Party of Alameda to include their (just starting I believe) Fremont
Local in this regional scheme.  We COULD choose to create an e-list for
the GPCA Silicon Valley Region if it would help us organize regionally
on regional topics.  I'm not sure there's a strong need though.

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer