[Sosfbay-discuss] De Anza Greens Have Begun

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 08:57:57 PDT 2007

I got the paperwork and the signatures together to start up the De Anza
(as in Junior College) Greens!  Rich Wood, the fellow who sponsored the
talk by Matt Gonzales and another instructor Bob Stockwell have agreed
to be the Faculty Advisors (and I'm talking to both of them about
running for office in '08 on the Green Party ticket!!!).  So soon we
should have another Campus Greens chapter up and running. ;-)

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer