[Sosfbay-discuss] Identified Candidates for '08 and need to recruit

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 09:02:46 PDT 2007

Tian has pointed out that with the deadlines set as they are the folks
we get to run (at least in the partisan races) NEED TO REGISTER GREEN
ASAP!

Here are some identified potential candidates (so far):
Roy Nordblum (v Lofgren)
Doug McKenzie??? (v Honda)
?? Merriam Kathaleen (v Honda)
Mark Johnson (v Eshoo)
Rich Wood
Bob Stockwell

If you know of others or other potentials please speak up and let us
know so that we can get them the training and help that we are offering
our candidates.

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi