[Sosfbay-discuss] Our Children's Children's War

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 20:06:05 PDT 2007

I mostly agree.  However I'll offer the addendum that sloganizing is
good for the soul and gives us an opportunity for self expression
(which is frequently suppressed in our conformist society) and those
that haven't experienced the joy of sloganzing need to try it before
knocking it.

Nevertheless sloganizing can not be the end point, but is rather just
the initial, organizing point.  By organizing with folks who agree with
us (as represented by common sloganizing), we can connect with
like-minded progressive individuals.  From that point we must then
design and implement practical actions that live out our 10 Key Values.
 The Tipping Point is approaching in our society and we need to start
preparing ourselves for how we will actually wield electoral
representative power as we will soon be getting elected to office from
lowest to highest office.  Mark my words!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer