[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment Rally- Wednesday- Palo Alto

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Sun Mar 11 21:23:07 PDT 2007

It was Merriam's idea to do this monthly- I hope you will endorse and
participate in this!  Unfortunately, I've been sick this past week-
or I would have done more to promote it- and gather signatures on
impeachment petitions... (I wish I could come to Green Party
meetings- but you schedule them on the same day that I must attend
our Northern California 9-11 Truth Alliance Meetings in San
Francisco.. and I can't make the retreat on the 31st because I've
already booked a romantic wedding anniversary celebration with my
husband that weekend.)

Impeach the Terrorists! Rally and March
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
1 pm to 2 pm
Lytton Plaza, Downtown Palo Alto, University & Emerson

Every Wednesday from 11 am to 1 pm, Carol Brouillet holds the
Listening Project in Lytton Plaza with help from supporters.
Beginning in February, we will be holding a monthly "Impreachment
March and Rally" on the second Wednesday of each month. Bring your
signs, voices, speeches, chants, flyers, Impeachment pettitions,
messages for the public, the press, and Congress...

We will have speakers, and can march directly on Congresswoman
Eshoo's office, a few blocks away, or parade on University en route
to Eshoo's to gether more public support and flyer them on
Impeachment, the upcoming anti-war actions, 9/11 Truth, Preventing
the next 9/11-War on Iran...

All are welcome!http://www.communitycurrency.org/impeach.html
To endorse please email- cbrouillet at igc.org