[Sosfbay-discuss] 737 US BASES OVERSEAS!!!!

Michael Fischetti drpesto at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:01:09 PDT 2007

     we pay over 50% of our incomes in taxes -- federal- state- medicare-
social security - real estate and sales --- in scandanavia they pay 50% too
and they get a lot more - health care - retirement - maternity and paternity
leave - stipends to go to school  - etc etc    what do we get -- a big army
and 737 BASES OVERSEAS - this is not for defense - it is for offense

mike f