[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment Rally- Wednesday- Palo Alto

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 01:10:58 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Carol Brouillet is hosting an Impeachment Rally at Lytton Plaza, Palo Alto
this Wednesday March 14th from 1pm to 2pm.  This is a follow to the Feb. 14th
Rally and March we had on Valentines Day when we delivered the Green Party's
Impeachment
Resolution to Anna Eschoo's office.  Carol in coalition with Silicon Valley
Impeachment Coalition will be hosting a monthly Rally from now on.

Who can attend and represent our Santa Clara Green Party?

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, I have an apppintment I MUST go
to instead.

Merriam

cbrouillet at igc.org wrote:

It was Merriam's idea to do this monthly- I hope you will endorse and
participate in this!  Unfortunately, I've been sick this past week-
or I would have done more to promote it- and gather signatures on
impeachment petitions...

Impeach the Terrorists! Rally and March
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
1 pm to 2 pm
Lytton Plaza, Downtown Palo Alto, University & Emerson

Every Wednesday from 11 am to 1 pm, Carol Brouillet holds the
Listening Project in Lytton Plaza with help from supporters.
Beginning in February, we will be holding a monthly "Impreachment
March and Rally" on the second Wednesday of each month. Bring your
signs, voices, speeches, chants, flyers, Impeachment pettitions,
messages for the public, the press, and Congress...

We will have speakers, and can march directly on Congresswoman
Eshoo's office, a few blocks away, or parade on University en route
to Eshoo's to gether more public support and flyer them on
Impeachment, the upcoming anti-war actions, 9/11 Truth, Preventing
the next 9/11-War on Iran...

All are welcome!http://www.communitycurrency.org/impeach.html
To endorse please email- cbrouillet at igc.org