[Sosfbay-discuss] Times for An Unreasonable Man

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 15:20:09 PDT 2007

Sounds good to me!  Together y'all could lead a discussion.  Did
someone want to do a little flyer that could be handed out before/after
to invite others to be a part of the little GPSCC discussion we have
started up here?  A nice little invite to others is a great and gentle
way to be inclusive and expand the GPSCC.  As I said I can't make it
Friday night, but maybe others would join me on Saturday sometime???

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I only know of Andrea, Drew, Roy, and myself.
>
> This is turning out to be a busy weekend.
>
> At this point I don't when is a good time for me.
>
> I feel the same way as Roy about leading a group.
>
> Gerry
>

> Duende wrote:
>
> > Hi Drew
> >
> > As of now I was only aware of Gerry and Andrea going and my
> > impression was that they/we would want to go together and go some
> > place afterwards  to discuss what we just saw, Leaders and the what
> > not aren't on my radar nor my thing (maybe I'm just an anarchist at
> > heart ). Mutual participation was more like it. The times of the
> > events being posted was my contribution to the  mutuality of it,
> > Gerry contributed the happening itself and I believe Andrea
> > contributed the idea of a discussion, Now all that needs be done is
> > see if any others contribute their time and interest.
> >
> > On my mind the 6:45 Show would be the natural and my number one
> > choice but I was leaving the other times open as well. I didn't
> want
> > the last show because it's just later than I like to start things.
> >
> > Peace
> >
> > Duende
> >
> > On Mar 15, 2007, at 1:23 AM, JamBoi wrote:
> >

> >>Okay why don't we start organizing the groups.   We can make flyers
>
> >>for
> >>discussion immediately following that we can hand out before and
> after
> >>the event, how about?
> >>
> >>Gerry mentioned wanting to go Friday night.  Gerry would you like
> >>lead a group at 6:45???
> >>
> >>Andie when do you want to lead a group?
> >>
> >>Roy when do you want to lead a group?
> >>
> >> I can go on Saturday sometime.  Anyone else want to join me
> sometime
> >>on Saturday?  I might be able to scare up one or two people to come
> >>with me.
> >>
> >>Others???
> >>
> >>Impeach for Peace!
> >>
> >>Drew